Wednesday 9 July 2014

Miracles Of Prophet Jesus Describe in Quran.

In the Name Of Allah is Most Gracious and Most Merciful

"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

"'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

The Quran 3:49,50

I Invite all christian brothers to read the verses and analyse the source for sure this words are from Allah the True God.

If you satisfied then make no delay in becoming Muslim. 

You can connect to me on my gmail kmhaseeb@gmail.com 
You can also connect to me on twitter @jameelhaseeb





0 comments:

Post a Comment