Saturday 9 August 2014

About Me

In the Name Of Allah Most Gracious and Most Merciful.


About Me
Biography

Prince honor from my Lord bugs,birds,animals and everyone love me.
Software Programmer B.tech (E.C.E) Hyderabad,India.

Personal information

Dream guy whom every one may think I would have like him.I follow Religion of Abraham the Guided One. I believe in Simplicity and Peaceful Character and hope adopting will bring success in our life.

Personal Interest

Love  to show many miracles of Allah.
Love to make good healthy Social & Spiritual & Economic life.
Love to make thing simpler which got complex.
Internet Blog, Teaching,

Contact Info
Biography Blog: About.Me/Lovely_Abraham 
Email: kmhaseeb@gmail.com & kmhaseeb@yahoo.com 

Greetings
Peace,Wishes,Lots Of Happiness.















0 comments:

Post a Comment